Blim Intro to Screen Print Workshop- Studio Edition
Blim Intro to Screen Print Workshop - Studio Edition
Featuring: Yuriko Iga (director of Blim)
This workshop has been taught by Yuriko Iga, for the past 17 years and is designed to be the most user friendly and non toxic way to print at home.
Studio Edition Includes:
- 8x10 custom screen burn of an image of your choice.
- 3 color changes of inks of your choice.
- print up to 6 items. (shirts sold separately)
- instructional video by Blim and Miniature.
- ongoing print consultation
- hand out of the workshop info.
- lifetime membership to print studio. (material cost not included)
NOTE: ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE POSTPONE WORKSHOP ASAP.
ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR MASKS AND WASH HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER
SOCIAL DISTANCED WORKSHOP TABLES IN EFFECT
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!