Blim Intro to Screen Print Workshop- Studio Edition
Blim Intro Screen Print Workshop - Studio Edition
email email@example.com to book a date after registration.
ALL IN ONE SESSION. 3 HOUR INTENSIVE.
learn everything you need to know to start up a small craft line
water based inks learned
1 color registration
wabi sabi technique
screen prep using photo emulsion
lifetime membership to studio.
Featuring: Yuriko Iga (director of Blim)
This workshop has been taught by Yuriko Iga, for the past 20 years and is designed to be the most user friendly and non toxic way to print at home. A worthwhile investment.
Studio Edition Includes:
- 1, 8x10 custom screen burn of an image of YOUR choice.
- one color design
- ink color options can vary during the class.
- print up to 5 items. (shirts sold separately)
- instructional video by Blim and Miniature.
- ongoing print consultation
- hand out of the workshop info.
- membership rates on screen print supplies.
NOTE: 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY IN EFFECT.
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE POSTPONE WORKSHOP ASAP.
MAXIMUM 3 STUDENTS PER WORKSHOP
SOCIAL DISTANCED WORKSHOP TABLES IN EFFECT
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!